The Redmond Community Centre hosted Breast Cancer Awareness sessions in 2012.
- Do you want to find out more about breast cancer?
- Are you worried about breast cancer?
- Do you know the importance of early diagnosis?
- Do you know how to check your breasts?
- Would you like to improve your relationship with your GP?
- Do you want to learns ways to help you communicate your problems effectively?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions then come along to our Health Guides session where you can learn about breast cancer and the importance of self-checking as well as how to improve your relationship with your GP.