Ways Into Work in collaboration with Berkeley Homes are hosting another job fair for a variety of construction jobs.
Women interested in any kind of construction jobs are especially welcome. It is an opportunity to talk with employers and secure employments from the list of live vacancies.
Vacancies are available in the following roles:
- Ground workers, form workers,
- carpenters, electricians, façade works,
- bricklayers, general labourers,
- painters, hoist drivers, forklift drivers,
- plumbers, dry liners, landscapers and many more…
The fair will also provide information on the following:
- construction jobs
- employment advice and training
- careers in construction
- partner jobs and opportunities.
If you are interested in any of these job opportunities please come and meet all the employers to the Redmond Community Centre on the 9th February 2017.
Come with your CVs and talk to us regarding your training and employment needs.
For further information, contact:
Senior Employability Officer – Ways into Work
T: 020 8356 5934
M: 078 0071 9583