Our Volunteer Programme is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help out in this year’s Hidden River Festival!
Join us for a great community festival in Woodberry Down, North Hackney. Hidden River Festival has been running for the 3rd year and this year we are making it bigger and better!
Hidden River Festival is a celebration of the local East and West Reservoirs, bringing the community together to enjoy a wide range of street food and craft stalls, 3 music stages, great activities and fun for all family!
We need volunteers to make this event a success! The day will be very busy so we need volunteers that will be able to keep up with excitement, bring lots of energy as well as enthusiasm. We will be working through 2 shifts: from 09:30am – 1pm and from 1pm to 7pm.
Volunteer roles will be assigned on the day during briefing but the responsibilities are:
– Set up/Close Down of festival, including stalls;
– Giving out information and directions to the public;
– Litter picking;
– Stage Management Support;
– Graffiti area management;
– Management of children’s area (bouncy castles);
– Support of moving acts: dance group, storytelling and comedy club;
– Support of underwater sound station;
– Photography for event;
– Recording feedback through video.
All volunteers will receive a T-Shirt, Lunch and water/drinks throughout the day.
Sounds good? Then contact our volunteer coordinator Carolina Aguinaga!
Call: 0203 819 5616 | Text: 07548 896030 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Twitter: @mhdtcommunity | Facebook: /mhdtcommunity