Manor House Development Trust is delighted to announce the launch of its Impact Report for the Manor House PACT project, an in-depth analysis of the difference our project has made to addressing climate change vulnerability in North London.
The report provides evidence of impact on:
– successfully promoting a range of pro-environmental behaviours including forest gardening, nature conservation, reducing waste and increasing the capacity of community members to take action on climate change.
– Reducing the effects of fuel poverty through a programme of energy and water efficiency.
– Providing a comprehensive employment, training and skills programme helping 70 people into work and self-employment.
– Improving community wellbeing and addressing the social dimensions to climate vulnerability.
– creating three new community spaces for people to grow food.
Some of the key outputs and outcomes achieved are:
The impact report helps us tell the story of PACT in a more compelling and engaging way. It shows the results we have achieved reducing vulnerability to climate change and building the sustainability and resilience of the local communities living in this part of North London.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or download our report from the issu website above.